The cellar dates back to 1922, when winegrowers from the surrounding villages decided to forget their differences and share their means. Today sixty vintners from nine villages bring their harvests to the cellar and work in common.
T he historic building of 1922 remains to this day the heart of our activity. The concrete tanks, built on a horseshoe plan, have been duly maintained and still do signal service―it has long been the fashion to criticise concrete in favour of stainless steel, but the wheel is turning and event the greatest domaines are coming back to concrete, which is less sensitive to temperature changes and better preserves the wines’ character.
A round this heart extensions were added in the course of time and according to need. The latest addition is an air-conditioned 600sqm storeroom for storing bottles and parcels. This investment makes for the quality and reliability of our clients’ supply.